New Jersey may be one of the smallest states in the country, but it holds the title as the most densely populated of the 50 states. So, what makes New Jersey such a popular place to live? As the saying goes, it all comes down to “location, location, location”, and everyone from young families to professionals find that the convenient city access and diverse landscapes of New Jersey make it an ideal place to call home.
The professional team of NJ movers at Harrington Moving & Storage would have to agree, and we’ve proudly served this region as a full-service moving company since 1996. Over the years, we’ve become a part of the community, and our local movers have seen firsthand the diverse and beautiful regions that make up this great state. Whether you want to live in a thriving downtown area or escape into picturesque mountains, our New Jersey movers recommend the following counties as some of the best in the state:
- Somerset County: As one of the oldest (and wealthiest!) counties in the United States, Somerset County has a lot to offer to local residents. Several beautiful parks dot the region, providing ample opportunity for outdoor exploration and escaping the bustle of city life. This county is also highly ranked in public schools, housing, and a family-friendly atmosphere, making it a great place to put down roots.
- Hunterdon County: Over the last couple of decades, our Hunterdon County movers have seen a boom in population growth within this region, and part of that is attributed to its convenient location. As part of the NY-NJ-PA Metropolitan Statistical area, this county is an ideal place for commuters and young professionals to build their homes without worrying about the hassle of living in the middle of the big city.
- Morris County: Like Somerset County, Morris County boasts impressive ratings when it comes to overall appeal and the quality of the public schooling available. In fact, the quality of the schools is one of its most defining features! This county has a graduation rate of 98.4%, and Forbes ranked it as “The Sixth-Best Place in the Nation to Raise a Family” in 2009.
- Monmouth County: As a Monmouth County moving company that is well-known within the region, our crew has a unique understanding of what makes this county a wonderful place to live. With some of the best schooling options in the state, oceanfront landscapes, and a diverse housing market, Monmouth County is the perfect place to work, live, and raise a family.
- Middlesex County: With a nickname of “The Greatest County in the Land” and the title of the second-most populous county in the state, it’s easy to see that Middlesex County is a popular place to call home. With a mix of small boroughs and larger cities within the boundaries of Middlesex County, this is known as a diverse region that offers everything from suburban living to rural escapes.
- Sussex County: If you’re looking for the peace and beauty of a rural environment with the convenience of nearby city access, our Sussex County movers know that this is the place to be. Known for its forested regions and beautiful views, Sussex County offers a competitive public school system, outdoor recreation, and plenty of unique and stunning places to explore.
When you break it down by county, it is easy to see why so many people choose New Jersey as their home state, and Harrington Moving & Storage is proud to be the premier choice for local and long-distance movers across the region! Whether you want full-service moving and storage solutions or basic transport for a nearby move, our crew is here to ensure that you have an exceptional experience. Just give us a call today or fill out our online form to learn more, and we’d be happy to get you started with a free estimate for transitioning to your next New Jersey home!