When you hire movers, cost is probably one of the biggest things on your mind. Moving is always expensive, whether you do it yourself or hire professional movers. Hiring the experts can be a cost-effective option, though, to prevent injury, ensure your belongings are packed with care, and make sure your move goes smoothly.
Your moving costs will depend on many factors
that may include:
- Distance to your new location
- Type of move
- Move date and season
- Accessibility of your home (stairs, driveway, etc)
- Specialty moving services
- Volume and type of belongings
- Size of crew
- Other services you need, like storage
With Harrington Moving & Storage, you can be sure you’ll get a competitive, fair price. We'll help you save money with customized services and an experienced moving team that prevents damage to your home and belongings.